Our garden buildings are bespoke and so prices do vary based on your specific requirements, however, to give you some idea we’ve got some examples below for you.
Full pricing is available in our brochure, which you can download here.
Garden Room – Oxwich Style – £15,780
- Total Price Paid: £15,780 – no hidden costs or VAT to add on
- Size: 18 ft by 10ft / 5.4m by 3m
- Windows & Doors: 1 double door in white, 2 front windows, 2 side windows with top opening
- Finish: Standard colour exterior, and white interior, laminate flooring, 4 double sockets with USB chargers, 1 heater, 6 ceiling LED lights, 2 exterior LED lights. Full insulation, plastering, rubber roof, and installation as standard on wooden base.
Garden Room – Caswell Style – £11,800
- Total Price Paid: £11,800 – no hidden costs or VAT to add on
- Size: 12ft by 10ft / 3.63m by 3m
- Windows & Doors: Front wall of glass including double door
- Finish: Standard colour exterior and white interior, laminate flooring, 2 double sockets with USB chargers, 1 heater, 4 ceiling LED lights. Full insulation, plastering, rubber roof, and installation as standard on wooden base.
While we try to include everything in our garden buildings as standard in one simple price, there are a few things we can offer as upgrades.
Base – we include the construction of a wooden base on a level, solid surface, however, you may require groundworks to create a level surface, or you may choose to have a concrete platform put down first – we can advise on a site visit.
Colour – we include white internal walls and a choice of 23 colours (View colour chart) for the external, however if you’d like a particular colour, we can include this for a small additional cost.
Floor – we include a choice of laminate floors, however if you’d like a particular type of flooring, we can include this for an additional cost.
Window Blinds – we don’t include these as standard, however we can include this for an additional cost.
uPVC – we include white frames as standard, how if you’d like an external coloured frame, we can include this for an additional cost.
Windows & Doors – depending on the style chosen, windows and doors are included, however additional windows, doors, window openings can be added for an additional cost.
Internal Partitions – if you require your room to be divided internally into smaller rooms, please let us know as this can be included for an additional cost.
Electricity – all the internal electrics are included, however, due to Building Regulations, a qualified electrician needs to connect external mains to your house electrics if this doesn’t already exist – we can advise on a site visit.
CCTV – for that added level of security, why not add a WiFi enabled CCTV camera that you can review from your mobile.